To meet the needs of our future on Earth, the way we build the structures where we live, work, and play must change. We must build sustainably – buildings produce 39% of CO2 emissions. We must build durably – natural disasters have doubled since the 90s. We must build quickly – urbanization requires us to build the equivalent of Paris every week.
Nexii has developed an innovative whole building solution that enables the rapid assembly of high‑quality buildings. The whole building solution is made possible by the proprietary and patented material, Nexiite, and the Nexii design and assembly process, which together enable the assembly of sustainable, cost‑efficient, and durable buildings.
Our mission is to build a vibrant future for people and the planet. We have big dreams, so we place an emphasis on selecting, empowering, and collaborating with like-minded individuals who want to help bring our dreams into reality. Are you ready to join Team Nexii?
Who you are
We’re looking for mavericks—individuals who lean in with curiosity, creativity, courage, and determination. People we can trust with our mission. With that in mind, here are a few qualities that set amazing candidates apart from the rest:
About the Role
- You thrive in ambiguous situations and are capable of creating order and structure where none exist
- You’re self-directed and can execute responsibly without being told what to do
- You’re a visionary, and have an eye for the details, too. In other words, you’ve got your head in the clouds and feet in the mud
- You’re an impeccable communicator, able to create transparency so everyone knows how you’re working toward our big picture goals with the support of your teammates.
The role of the Senior Executive Assistant is to provide a full suite of senior-level administrative, client-lifecycle and project management support to C.E.O. The successful candidate will work alongside the Executive Team and Board. The incumbent will be working in a fast-paced environment, which requires a high degree of confidentiality, flexibility and common sense. The individual will need to be detail oriented, pro-active, responsive, positive and organized.
- Provide high level support to the CEO.
- Manage calendar and travel arrangements for the Senior Executive team and Board Members.
- Coordinate Board and Senior Management meetings. Coordinate calendars, meeting locations, catering requirements, audio/visual requirements and ensure that meeting spaces are set up in advance of meetings.
- Take meeting notes, track action items and provide full meeting minutes.
- Ensure CEO is properly apprized of any information impacting the operation of the organization.
- Ensure all corporate documents are filed appropriately for Audit and Corporate filing purposes working with appropriate departments to ensure timeliness of filings.
- Provide support with strategic project management, as required.
- Demonstrate leadership skills.
- Develop executive presentations, consolidate and generate reports, and correspondence.
- Work collaboratively with all departments within the organization.
- Work as a team member on various cross functional teams.
- Reconciliation of expense report.
- Minimum 8-10 years of Senior Executive Assistance experience with a heavy focus on Board and governance support.
- Ability to deal with highly confidential information with diplomacy and discretion at all times
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to identify areas for improvement and execute changes as necessary
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision and direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective decision-making ability
- Confident communication and active listening skills are critical
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to build effective relationships and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for continuous learning relevant to the role
- Advanced-level knowledge of common industry software such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat
- Bilingualism (English and French), written and spoken, is an asset
- Flexibility to work overtime, if required
- Ability to travel
- Knowledge of construction/engineering a definite asset.
We believe that diversity of thought and experience fuels innovation. In keeping with this belief, we do not discriminate on any basis. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Should you require any accommodation or have questions, please let us know.
While we welcome all applications, we will only respond directly to those who are short-listed for a role. Thanks in advance for your understanding and wishing you all the best in your career journey.