To meet the needs of our future on Earth, the way we build the structures where we live, work, and play must change. We must build sustainably – buildings produce 39% of CO2 emissions. We must build durably – natural disasters have doubled since the 90s. We must build quickly – urbanization requires us to build the equivalent of Paris every week.
Nexii has developed an innovative whole building solution that enables the rapid assembly of high‑quality buildings. The whole building solution is made possible by the proprietary and patented material, Nexiite, and the Nexii design and assembly process, which together enable the assembly of sustainable, cost‑efficient, and durable buildings.
Our mission is to build a vibrant future for people and the planet. We have big dreams, so we place an emphasis on selecting, empowering, and collaborating with like-minded individuals who want to help bring our dreams into reality. Are you ready to join Team Nexii?
Who you are
We’re looking for mavericks—individuals who lean in with curiosity, creativity, courage, and determination. People we can trust with our mission. With that in mind, here are a few qualities that set amazing candidates apart from the rest:
● You thrive in ambiguous situations and are capable of creating order and structure where none exist
● You’re self-directed and can execute responsibly without being told what to do
● You’re a visionary, and have an eye for the details, too. In other words, you’ve got your head in the clouds and feet in the mud
● You’re an impeccable communicator, able to create transparency so everyone knows how you’re working toward our big picture goals with the support of your teammates.
About the role
Reporting to our COO, you’ll have the opportunity to build and empower meaningful and strategic international business relationships, with a focus on creating partnerships with sustainable, change-driven, and world-class organizations and individuals. We’ll lean on you to develop the Nexii community on a global scale. Our mission to change the blueprint, change the planet, is a bold one, and it can only be made a reality by making Nexii a global community, in which the understanding for the necessity of sustainable construction is common knowledge. Day to day, you’ll collaborate with Marketing, Certified Manufacturing, Client Experience, Investor Relations, and various other departments. You’ll communicate Nexii’s message of sustainability and innovation with prospective and existing partners, organize and host community events, and continuously develop new connections in order to develop a world-class reputation for Nexii in the Construction Technology space.
What you’ll need:
· A thorough understanding of, and ability to communicate, the necessity for sustainable building
· Demonstrated ability in creating partnerships with world-class organizations
· Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
· A proven track record in organizing successful events
· Excellent partner/client management skills
· Knowledge of basic recruitment and business development practices
· Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
· Strong ability to stay well-organized and on top of a heavy workload
· An ability to handle stressful situations and remain calm
· Strong problem-solving ability and adaptability
· A highly trustworthy demeanour
· Adaptability to constantly changing work environment
· Experience with customer resource management systems
· A proven track record in developing teams
Bonus points for:
· Commercial real estate, construction, planning, development experience, general industry knowledge
· Experience creating partnerships and growing an international business from scratch
We believe that diversity of thought and experience fuels innovation. In keeping with this belief, we do not discriminate on any basis. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Should you require any accommodation or have questions, please let us know.